Why choose Fox for your business needs?
- As a member of a credit union, you are an owner. You have a share in our future.
- We have been serving the area since 1937.
- Join a growing group of over 2,100 local businesses already benefiting from membership with us.
- 7th largest credit union in the state of Wisconsin.
- Convenient locations in the cities of Appleton, Black Creek, Clintonville, De Pere, Green Bay, Howard, Kimberly, Neenah, New London and Oshkosh/Winnebago. 15 locations and counting!
- Interest bearing checking.
- Low monthly fees.
- Experienced Business Development Professionals ready to partner with you, and to offer the personalized business services you deserve!
Business Development Professionals:
Heather V. Wessley
Future 15 recipient in 2011
2010 Fox Cities Chamber Athena Award recipient
- Serves the business community in the Fox Cities Area: Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, Kimberly, Black Creek & more.
- Over 15 years experience working for credit unions.
- Degree in Marketing from Fox Valley Technical College.
- Strong involvement in Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce, Pulse (Fox Cities young professional group), Junior Achievement and many more.
- Extremely well connected within the Fox Cities.
- Founder of FoxValleyTips.com and GreenBayTips.com.
- Connect with Heather on LinkedIn.
- Contact Heather at 920-419-6684.
- Serves the business community in Green Bay, De Pere, Howard-Suamico and Clintonville.
- Over twenty five years experience in sales, corporate sales, and sales management.
- Successful past business owner/entrepreneur.
- Actively involved in the community through the Green Bay and De Pere Chambers, Management Women, Rotary, HBBA, Howard-Suamico Business Professional Association, and the Ashwaubeneon Business Association.
- Connect with Susan on LinkedIn.
- Contact Susan at 920-884-7149