Combine one of our checking accounts with a Debit Card, also known as a Check Card. Save money by writing less checks. Added convenience when used to withdraw cash at an ATM. Choose one of our five different looks.
Advantages of having a Fox Communities Debit Card:
- Your Debit Card can be used in place of a check to make purchases.
- Debit Cards can be used to withdraw cash from an ATM.
- You can use it anywhere VISA is accepted.
- Payment is deducted from your checking account.
- Saves money because you don't need to order as many paper checks.
- Safer than carrying cash.
- Plastic is convenient to carry and fits anywhere!
- No other ID is needed which means quicker transactions.
Debit Card access: Maximum $500 cash withdrawal per day at an ATM and maximum $3,000 in purchases per day. Funds must be available in your account.
How to get your FREE Fox Communities Credit Union Debit Card:
- You need to have a Fox Communities Credit Union checking account.
- Complete our easy Debit Card Application.
- Once approved, you will receive your Fox Communities Credit Union Debit Card and computer selected PIN (Personal Identification Number) in separate mailings for security purposes.
Important things to remember about your Debit Card:
- No PIN (Personal Identification Number) is needed unless you use your Debit Card at an ATM to withdraw cash.
- When using your card to make purchases choose "credit" to sign the receipt. Do not say "debit" that requires a PIN.
- Keep all of your receipts and record them in your check register.
Lost or stolen Debit Card?
During regular business hours please contact us. After business hours please call 1-866-333-4740.
Need to replace your Debit Card?
To replace a card, simply contact us. The new card will be mailed to your home within approximately 7 business days.
Forgot your PIN (Personal Identification Number) or want to change your PIN?
If your PIN was forgotten, Fox Communities Credit Union can send out a PIN reminder. The PIN will come to your home in approximately 2 weeks.
Do you want to change your PIN?
Call 1-866-297-3411 to reach our Interactive Voice Response System to make a PIN change. With this system, you must know your current PIN for security. If you would like to change your PIN in person, or you do not know your current PIN, we have a machine that will allow you to choose your new PIN number. We have this type of machine at our Calumet Street, New London and Ashland Avenue locations.
Important Information Regarding Your Visa-Branded Debit Card March 2011 Statement Insert