Online Banking FAQ's
What is Fox Communities Credit Union's Online Banking?
Fox Communities Credit Union makes it possible for you to access your credit union accounts right from your computer - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Our flexible Online Banking System makes taking care of your credit union transactions faster and easier than ever. Because you have round-the-clock access to your accounts, this service is perfect for today's busy lifestyles.
Is there a cost to use Online Banking?
No, there is no charge from the Credit Union.
What software do I need?
Remember that as security requirements and the Internet world change, so will these requirements. If you are having trouble accessing online banking features, the first step is always to upgrade your browser software.
- Internet browser software, such as the latest version of Internet Explorer (minimum of ver. 7.0 is recommended) or Mozilla Firefox. Web TV is NOT supported.
- The browser must use 128-bit encryption. (To check encryption level, from the Help menu, choose Help About... and look for a cipher strength or & high-grade security notation indicating 128-bit strength.)
How do I sign up? What will I need to sign up?
It's easy! Simply contact us or sign up online. You will need your account number, social security number, birth date, phone number, and approximate savings balance.
What can I do once I am connected to Online Banking?
Our Online Banking lets your perform these transactions:
- Review account balances
- Verify the date and amount of your transactions; including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and payments
- Verify whether certain checks have cleared
- Make loan payments from funds in your account
- Review loan payoff amounts and due dates
- Check current loan and savings rates
- Calculate loan payments for different amounts, rates and terms
- Obtain annual dividend and interest information
- Transfer funds between different account numbers (Please contact the credit union for this option. A separate form will need to be completed.)
How long can I be on?
There is no time limit on our Online Banking System; however, we will automatically log off your internet home banking session if you are inactive for 6 minutes (this is to ensure the security of your financial information). If this happens, you will be sent back to a page that will ask you for the Credit Union ID Number. Since this number has not been made available, you will need to close out/exit this window which will display Fox Communities Credit Union's home page. Click on the "CU@Home" icon to get to the correct "Login" screen.
How many transactions/inquiries can I do? Per visit? Per day? Per month?
Inquiries as well as most transactions are unlimited. Account restrictions explained in the disclosures received when you opened your account apply to online banking.
When do transactions post to my account?
All transactions performed will post instantly to your account. Also, funds will be available immediately upon transfer.
Is my account information secure?
It is our duty to provide you with the highest level of privacy and security when it comes to your account and personal information. We have made sure that there are many layers of security to ensure your information is secure. High security firewalls, encryption, Personal Identification Numbers (PINs), and automatic log off are in place to protect your information.
Personal Identification Number (PIN)
A Personal Identification Number is one of our ways of uniquely identifying that you are indeed who you say you are! This special number should be shared with no one. Be Careful - if you enter your PIN incorrectly 3 times, your PIN will be automatically disabled. You must contact the credit union to have a PIN activated.
Automatic Log Off
When you are finished using the Online Banking system you must remember to log off. If this is not done, we will automatically log off for you after 6 minutes of inactivity. If this should occur, remember that all of the transactions were posted instantly to your account. Therefore, nothing is lost or undone if you were automatically logged off.
What if I have questions or problems?
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us.