Online Banking Login to Change with New Website!
Coming mid-December, Fox Communities will be launching a new website. Our new website will have a responsive design meaning the design will respond as you switch from your deskop/laptop to tablet or mobile phone. The website will automatically adjust to accomodate for resolution, image size and scripting abilities.
With the new website will come a new way to log into your Online Banking Account. All pages of our website, including the home page, will be secure. The login link on our home page will change to an orange box. When you click on that login box, another box will appear revealing an area for you to input your username (see below) for Online Banking. Once you add your username and click login, you'll be directed to the page you are used to seeing that asks you for your password and answer to one of your security questions.
For details on how the new website will look and how the new login will fuction on PCs and mobile devices, click here.
New Username Requirement for Online Banking!
In the first quarter of 2015, a personalized username login (instead of using your account number), will be required for login to Online Banking. This security benefit is available now and we highly recommend you update today!
- This will allow you to keep your account number private, thus, making your account more secure and it could also be easier for you to remember.
- This username will be the same for online and mobile banking.
- 24 Hour Electronic Teller will not be affected by this change.
- As you do with your account number today, the username will be used in conjunction with your current password and security question answer for high level security.
Follow these steps to update today!
- Log into Online Banking as you normally would.
- Click on 'Info Center' on the main menu bar.
- Under 'My Preferences, click on 'Username".
- Type your new username using the helpful hints on screen to guide you.
- When finished, click the 'Change My Username' button to save it.
- Upon your next login, you'll use your new username and not your account number.
It's Me 247 Online Banking allows you to:
- Transfer funds within your account (Contact Us to set up other accounts to transfer to)
- Review account balances and transactions
- Verify deposits, withdrawals, transfers and payments
- Make loan payments
- Deposit a check from your phone/tablet using Mobile Check Deposit
- Review loan payoff amounts and due dates
- Pay Bills
- and MUCH MORE!
Simply contact us or sign up online. You will need:
- Account number
- Social security number
- Birth date
- Phone number
- Approximate savings balance
Banking online makes you smarter and safer....a tip from Jean Chatzky:
Sure it saves you time (roughly two hours a month) and money (about $60 a year in stamps) but that's not why you should do it. Research has shown people who bank online look at their accounts four times more often than people who bank the old-fashioned way. And just looking at your money is a great way to notice if something fishy is going on in your accounts. That means if you happen to be one of the nearly 10 million annual victims of identity theft, you'll notice it - and be able to shut it down - sooner. ~Jean Chatzky, award winning financial journalist & author of Money Matters.