Fox Communities Credit Union makes it possible for you to access your credit union accounts - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
With It's Me 247, our flexible Online Banking System you can take care of your credit union transactions faster and easier than ever. With round-the-clock access to your accounts, this service is perfect for today's busy lifestyles.
It's Me 247 Online Banking includes your ability to:
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds
- Make your loan payments
- View your transactions
You also have access to these free services through It's Me 247 Online Banking:
- EasyPay - Pay your bills online with a few clicks of your mouse.* Right now through August 31, you could win a new iPad just for enrolling in EasyPay!
View the last 12 months of your account statements online anytime. No need to wait for the mail. Receive your statement faster with eStatements.
An electronic version of a paper notice that is normally mailed to you. Examples are: Overdraft protection, NSF charge, renewal of a CD, Courtesy Pay, returned check, loan rate changes, etc.
Are set up by you. You have complete control over what you want to be alerted about. Examples are: your balance has fallen below a certain level, reminder that your loan payment is coming due, an ACH transaction has posted to your account, etc.
- Mobile Banking**
You can also view online banking through your web enabled phone or other device.
*For business accounts the first month is free. After that it is $4.95 per month and $.45 per transaction.
**Check with your mobile carrier for web access rates.
Banking in the palm of your hand!
- It's easy, secure, and free!*
- Access your accounts to check balances.
- Transfer money between accounts.
- Pay your bills with mobile bill pay.
Mobile App - Now with Mobile Check Deposit!Watch more videos about our products & services here.
Available for Android, iPhone and iPad.
Take advantage of this free app from Fox Communities Credit Union that makes it easier than ever to handle your finances using your smart phone or other mobile device. View account balances, transfer funds, pay your bills, and more! And coming soon you will be able to deposit checks with the click of your camera with our Mobile Check Deposit service.
The app uses Google map technology to quickly direct you to our branch locations and the nearest Fox Communities ATMs. You’ll have fast access to important FCCU phone numbers, loan and deposit rates, a simple loan payment calculator and our branch hours.
NOW AVAILABLE! MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT
With Fox's Mobile App, it's even more convenient than ever, from your smartphone or tablet, to deposit your checks! Without ever having to visit a branch, you can deposit your checks into your Fox checking or savings account for just $.50 per check.
1. Download Fox's FREE mobile app.
2. In the Fox app, click on "Deposit" in the menu bar.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the login page to enroll. All members must be qualified for this service. Once you have been approved, you will be notified by email. Notification will be sent within 48 hours of applying.
To Deposit a Check:
1. Open the Fox app on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Click on "Deposit" in the main menu.
3. Sign in.
4. Select "Make a Deposit."
5. Take a picture of the front and back of the check (don't forget to endorse the back of the check with "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY").
6. Select the account to deposit to and enter the amount of the check.
7. Click submit check.
- Great for members who have a mobile device with mobile web browsing capabilities.
- Go to www.foxcu.org on your phone or other web-enable device.
- Click on 'Mobile Banking Login' to log into your account using the same credentials as your Online Banking login.
For more information about mobile banking visit our It's Me 247 Online Banking Community.
*Check with your mobile carrier for web access rates.
You must be signed up for online banking to have access to mobile banking.
AndroidTM is a trademark of Google, Inc. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App StoreSM is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
Introducing Trusteer Rapport, online banking security software
At Fox Communities Credit Union, your security is our top priority. This is why we have partnered with Trusteer, a leading expert in online fraud security software, to add an extral level of protection to your computer when connecting with our It’s Me 247 Online Banking – at no cost to you.
For optimal protection, this software should be installed on each computer you use to access your accounts within It’s Me 247 Online Banking.
Founded in 2006, Boston-based Trusteer is the leading provider of endpoint cybercrime prevention solutions that protect organizations against financial fraud and data breaches. Hundreds of organizations and millions of end users rely on Trusteer to protect their computers from online threats. Trusteer’s Cybercrime Prevention Architecture combines multi-layer security software with real-time threat intelligence to achieve sustainable protection against malware and phishing attacks.
Be Safe Online
At Fox Communities Credit Union we are diligent about providing online protection to our members. “It's Me 247” Online Banking is designed to safeguard your money and privacy by using the latest Internet security technologies.
There are also steps you should take to keep your information safe online.
- Protect your user names and passwords.
- Change passwords frequently.
- It's important to use strong PINs/passwords. Strong PINs/passwords are:
1. At least eight to ten characters in length
3. Case sensitive
4. Require the use of at least one special character (e.g., !@#$%&).
- Use a different user name and password for each online application.
- Contact us about any suspicious email or telephone inquiry seeking account or personal information.
- Verify the web site by checking the URL (web address) to be sure there are no misspellings (www.Foxcu.org) or other signs that it may be "spoofed."
- Make sure your virus protection is turned on and up to date. It's important to install antivirus, anti-spyware, and anti-malware programs on your home computers. This includes making sure the signature files are updated by downloading and installing updates on a daily basis.
- Keep your operating system (i.e. windows, osx) and internet browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Fire Fox) up to date with the latest security patches.
- Never leave your computer unattended while logged into your credit union accounts.
- Do not use public access computers to access your credit union accounts through online banking. Computers accessible to the public may be infected with viruses and/or malicious software, such as Trojans and keyloggers.
- Log off using the "logoff" button and close the browser when done using Online Banking.